15 Important Life Lessons
1. Don’t take yourself too seriously. Learn to laugh at your mistakes.
2. Life is too short it to waste it on resentments, bitterness or grudges you’re holding against others.
3. You don’t have to win every argument and fight. Sometimes it’s OK to just agree to disagree.
4. Make peace with your past - then let it go, and move on.
5. Choose to go after what brings you happiness.
6. Don’t compare yourself to others.
7. It doesn’t really matter what others think about you – just live your own life and be true to who you are.